WOT Noob Tips
Here are some of my Tips that I try to abide by playing World of Tanks….
- Be Patient, Stay Patient, Patience is a virtue!
- Stay Hidden as much as possible, spotted equals shot.
- Don’t stick your neck out just your nose or lose your neck.
- More than 3 shots in one place is very risky.
- Movement is life
- Use terrain, buildings, trees, etc to your advantage to stay hidden
- Enemy shoots then peek out and shoot, you peek they shoot ur dead.
- Use the clock to your advantage, they will get impatient and unhide
- Do not attack one on one unless you have the advantage in strength in health and gun damage
- If you don’t know what’s around the corner think the worst, its probably there,
- Pick good targets that you can penetrate and aim smart
- Watch the map for weaknesses and areas you can assist
- Run away if needed to fight in a better position or with help
- Don’t be first out of spawn if you are a slow, let the scouts and mediums spot for you, especially if you are a non turreted vehicle
- Figure out how many arty are on the other team so you know where to set up and how much you need to move.
- Always learn how you can play better!
What are some of your Tips that you play by?